I love cookies, but then again who doesn’t. But I love cookie dough even more, as a child I would always lick the bowl or steal a bit of raw dough. thanks to this recipe you can have a big bowl of cookie dough for under 300 calories.
I’ve spend many hours researching and thinking through this recipe so it has no chickpeas!! Chickpeas, along with may other pulses and beans, do not agree with my stomach. I’ve tried the greek yogurt and peanut flour idea, but for me it was just not close enough to the real thing, it’s still just yogurt. After many evenings of eating different combinations of ingredients trying to perfect this recipe, I have found the perfect mix. Sticky and slightly spreadable, just like the real stuff.
This dough can be used to layer between pancakes, spread on bagels or even just be eaten straight up. The cookie dough takes under 10 minutes to make which make this ideal that ‘I need something sweet’ craving, which is becoming more frequent the deeper I get into revision!
Serves 1 – well a very large 1!
- 16g Sukrin coconut flour.
- 30g Buckwheat flour.
- 40ml Jordans skinny syrup – I used white chocolate but any would work, or any other liquid sweetener.
- 40ml Koko coconut milk + extra if required.
- 10g Crumpets and Coffee Sea Salt Chocolate – you can get 10% off of everything on Crumpets and Coffee using the code ALISHA10.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and add the wet ingredients, mix well.
- Chop the chocolate into chunks and stir through the dough.
- Put in the fridge for 5 minutes – this lets the coconut absorb the liquid i.e gives you more volume!
- Add more liquid if required or if you want a thinner dough.
Macros: 275kcal, 11.4g fat, 30.9g carbs, 8.4g fibre, 8g protein.